Project | Website Analysis
For this project I did a wesbite analysis of BIGGBY COFFEE©. The purpose of this report was to analyze the effectiveness of the website's design as it pertains to audience. I focused a lot on the colors, layout, and navigation. Click here for the full PDF.
Project | Author Query Memo
The purpose of this document was to explain changes that I had made, as an editor, to an analysis paper of the word "gay." The document includes explanations for changes I suggested as well as queries that I had for the author. Click here for the full PDF.
To see more or discuss possible work let's talk >>
Project | 01
Project | 02
Project | 03
Project | 03
Project | Research Paper Editing
The purpose of this document was to practice my editing skills through Microsoft Word track changes. It was also for me to practice using the Chicago Manual of Style. Click here for the full PDF.
Project | Content Strategy for The Hub
The purpose of this document was to convey a content strategy for The Hub and their current website. I worked in a group setting with two other individuals to analyze, redesign, and create a strategy that would be reflect of the company's business goals and would appeal to their target audience. Click here for the full PDF.
Project | 04
Project | 05
Project | Landscape Analysis
The purpose of this document was to research and provide feedback for three marketing websites. We studied technique as well as layout in order to determine if the strategy of the website was effective in delivering the company's message. Click here for the full PDF.